Begin forwarded message:
Date: August 20, 2016 at 11:22:51 PM EDT
To: Judge Eisenstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Gary Natriello <email@example.com>, Tim Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Congressman Jim Cooper <Rep.Jim.Cooper@mail.house.gov>
Cc: Elle D <email@example.com>, V Rolland Douglas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ray Harris <email@example.com>
Subject: Detecting suspicious activity on your account -
Detecting suspicious activity on your account
If you've been redirected to this page from the sign-in box, we've detected suspicious activity on your account.
If you notice any of the following behaviors while using Gmail or Blogger, it's possible that your account has been compromised.
- Some messages have disappeared.
- Messages you didn't send are bouncing.
- Your friends complain that they received spam from you.
- Messages that you didn't send appear in Sent Mail.
- Your Last account activity shows sign-in activity at unusual times or from unusual computers.
- Your Gmail settings have changed, but you didn't change them. Settings include: vacation responder, signature, forwarding, filters, and others.
- Posts you didn't publish continue to appear on your blog despite having changed your mail-to-Blogger address.
- You get comments from other Bloggers on posts you didn't publish.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please follow the steps to secure your account.